Incentient, the Global Leader of Touchscreen Hospitality Technology, Partners with Nella Media Group for Regional Sales
NMG//Nella Media Group today announced it has entered into an Agreement with Incentient, the producers of leading guest facing hospitality technologies SmartTouch(SM) and SmartCellar(SM). NMG will work with Incentient to provide advertising opportunities to Hawaii clients through SmartTouch, which makes guest services and experiences readily available in-room through wireless, touch-screen devices. SmartTouch offers advertisers the unique opportunity to directly reach their target demographic at the exact moment they are about to make a purchase decision and will soon be made available in select Starwood Hotels and Resorts in Hawaii.
The resort properties, which include The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort and Spa, Sheraton Waikiki, and Sheraton Princess Kaiulani have selected SmartTouch as their interactive, in-room guest interface utilizing Apple iPads™. Using the dedicated SmartTouch technology, guests will access all of the resorts’ amenities and guest services including concierge, room service, restaurant and spa reservations, and more.
“We look forward to introducing SmartTouch not only to our advertising clients, but our current and future hotel partners as well,” said Jason Cutinella, NMG CEO. “As NMG continues to grow within the visitor industry we are working to continually align ourselves with global leaders such as Incentient. Our vision for the near future is to become a vital partner for hospitality and other companies in key travel markets.”
“We are very pleased to create this partnership with NMG,” said Patrick J. Martucci, Chairman and CEO of Incentient. “Their leadership position within the visitor industry and close relationships with advertising clients in Hawaii made this a perfect fit for our mutual clients and guests. Everyone involved will benefit from the partnership, especially visitors to Hawaii staying at these well-known properties.”
Already the industry leader in providing its SmartCellar interactive wine lists at the world's best restaurants, Incentient's guestroom system is emerging as the top choice among elite hotels. SmartTouch allows hotels to offer their guests a richer hospitality experience utilizing 100 percent wireless, touch-screen technology and mobile access. With SmartTouch, guests can easily access any number of hospitality services including the direct ordering of room service, booking spa treatments, requesting bell service and accessing entire concierge offerings, without picking up a phone or leaving their room. Available in over 150 languages, SmartTouch helps connect a global luxury travel community, while providing a better connection between the resort and their guests.
Guest benefits provided by SmartTouch include:
- Enhanced privacy, and convenience and immediate response when accessing and requesting guest services.
- Direct and immediate access to all hotel information via a beautifully designed and user-friendly 2-way interface.
- Room service, concierge, valet, housekeeping, bellman and all pertinent guest services at user's fingertips.
- Hotels implementing SmartTouch experience the following benefits:
- A green alternative, updated in real-time, saving recurring production costs and paper waste.
- Technology that's available in 150 languages.
- Robust data mining capabilities provide detailed feedback on what guests are buying and what information generates the most responses
- Vibrant marketing opportunities and subtle product placement, resulting in immediate conversion of marketing dollars.
- Each venue's system is fully customized to reflect its brand identity; no two SmartTouch products look the same.
- Guests remain in the embrace of the hotel brand at all times and are never handed off to a third party provider.
Incentient provides services for hospitality venues including restaurants, hotels and resorts and sport and entertainment arenas. By creating and maintaining unique hardware and software solutions, Incentient exclusively unites clients with their customers by adding value to the supply chain experience. In addition to SmartCellar(SM), Incentient developed the SmartTouch(SM) system – a touch-screen flat panel featuring proprietary software encouraging guests to control their hospitality experience from within the security of their rooms (this includes, but is not limited to room service, valet, housekeeping, concierge and spa, among others). Incentient's patent-pending solutions are currently being marketed around the world, with technology currently installed in 17 countries including the United States, Canada, Mexico, China, United Kingdom, Australia and the United Arab Emirates. For more information about additional locations currently utilizing Incentient products, go to incentient.com.